To carry out the purposes outlined above, the Company may share information with third parties, such as background check vendors, third-party human resources and information technology vendors, outside legal counsel, and state or federal governmental agencies. We may also disclose your Personal Information as follows:
- With your consent;
- To a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution or other sale or transfer of some or all of our assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation or similar proceeding, in which Personal Information held by us about the Website users is among the assets transferred;
- To enforce any agreement, including any applicable terms of service;
- To establish or exercise our right to defend against legal claims;
- To law enforcement and other government authorities such as legislatures, courts, agencies and litigants if we reasonably believe that such action is necessary to: (a) comply with the law and the reasonable requests of governmental authorities; (b) comply with legal process; (c) respond to requests from public or government authorities, including public or government authorities outside your country of residence; (d) protect the security or integrity of the Services’ information systems; and/or (e) exercise or protect our rights, privacy, safety or those of affiliates, clients, you or others; and
- If we reasonably believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of the Company or others.
To protect your Personal Information, the Company takes commercially reasonable precautions and follows industry best practices to make sure it is not inappropriately lost, misused, accessed, disclosed, altered, or destroyed. However, no data protection procedures are entirely infallible. As a result, while we strive to protect your Personal Information, we cannot guarantee that it will be 100% secure.
You may review and update the Personal Information we have collected about you at any time by contacting us.
The Company may add to the categories of Personal Information it collects and the purposes it uses Personal Information. In that case, the Company will inform you of these changes and provide an updated Notice.
If you have questions about the Company’s privacy policies and procedures, rights you may have concerning your Personal Information, you may call 1-877-729-2004, or go to https://lodgeworks.com/hospitality-careers/.
4821-3972-3447, v. 1